Pumpkin Protein Shake with SFH PURE Whey Recipe
What is it about the fall that makes us want everything in pumpkin flavor? If you prefer to enjoy a pumpkin protein shake instead of a pumpkin pie, you are will love our Pumpkin Protein Shake with SFH PURE Whey Protein Powder!
SFH PURE Whey Pumpkin Protein Shake (1 Serving)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup plain, fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop SFH PURE Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Add all ingredients in the blender, except the ice, and blend until smooth. Add desired amount of ice and blend again.
- If you are using a Vitamix, it is best to use variable 1, then use variable 10.
- If you would like to make this sweeter add a few drops of Stevia (0 calories) or 1-2 tsp. maple syrup (18 calories per tsp.).
Nutrition facts: 1 serving
- Calories: 358
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 42g
Did you know?
- Almond milk is an excellent substitute for milk in smoothies because it has less calories and is nutrient dense with energy production minerals copper, manganese and riboflavin.
- Pumpkin is high in Vitamin A, beta-carotene and iron. Plus pumpkin has 3.5 grams of fiber per 1/2 cup
- Despite their small size, chia seeds are packed with fiber, protein (yes in a seed!) and minerals including calcium, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Whey protein is dervied from milk and provides a perfect mix and propoertion of amino acids that aid in fat loss, muscle recovery and growth.
- SFH PURE Whey Vanilla Protein Powder is made with non-de-natured whey protein derived from free-range, all-natural, grass-fed cows. The protein powder is 82-84% pure whey protein and contains no additives or preservatives.