SFH Peach Crunch Protein Shake
Who needs a sugar filled peach crisp, when you can have a protein packed peach crunch? This smoothie is a well rounded balance of carbs, fat, and protein. It is perfect solution for a breakfast on the go.
SFH PURE Whey Peach Crunch Protein Shake (1 Serving)
- 1 scoop SFH PURE Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 medium peach
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Add almond to reach desired consistency (optional)
Add all ingredients in the blender, except the ice(optional) and chopped walnuts, and blend until smooth. Add desired amount of ice and blend again. Top with chopped walnuts.
- If you are using a Vitamix, it is best to use variable 1, then use variable 10.
- If you would like to make this sweeter add a few drops of Stevia (0 calories) or 1-2 tsp. maple syrup (18 calories per tsp.).
Nutrition facts: 1 serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 32g
Did you know?
- Almond milk is an excellent substitute for milk in smoothies because it has less calories and is nutrient dense with energy production minerals copper, manganese and riboflavin.
- Walnuts are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin.
- Peaches are packed with vitamin A and C. Peaches also contain antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Whey protein is derived from milk and provides a perfect mix and proportion of amino acids that aid in fat loss, muscle recovery and growth.
- SFH PURE Whey Vanilla Protein Powder is made with non-de-natured whey protein derived from free-range, all-natural, grass-fed cows. The protein powder is 82-84% pure whey protein and contains no additives or preservatives.