SFH Pure Whey Protein Powder Pumpkin Yogurt
Looking for another healthy way to enjoy pumpkin this season? This pumpkin protein yogurt is a wonderful treat to enjoy as a snack or as a topping or dip for fruit, pancakes or waffles.
SFH PURE Whey Pumpkin Protein Yogurt (1 Serving)
- 3/4 scoop SFH PURE Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin
- 6 oz. plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- Dash pumpkin spice
- Granola (optional)
- Stevia or maple syrup (optional)
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Mix Greek yogurt and pumpkin together in a bowl.
- Stir in SFH Pure Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- After the first three ingredients are mixed, add a dash of pumpkin spice and stir.
- If you would like this to be a little bit sweeter, add stevia or maple syrup, or use vanilla flavored Greek yogurt (has added sugar)
- Top the yogurt with Granola for added crunch.
- Stir in chia seeds for added fiber and omegas.
Nutrition facts: 1 serving (no optional ingredients)
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 35g
Did you know?
- Pumpkin is loaded with Vitamin A and beta-carotene which aid in vision.
- Pumpkin is also great to eat right after a workout because it is packed with potassium.
- Whey protein is derived from milk and provides a perfect mix and proportion of amino acids that aid in fat loss, muscle recovery and growth.
- SFH PURE Whey Vanilla Protein Powder is made with non-de-natured whey protein derived from free-range, all-natural, grass-fed cows. The protein powder is 82-84% pure whey protein and contains no additives or preservatives.